11 Dec 2016
Traveling Experiences: Part 2 – Vegas baby!
Exploring Las Vegas
- We went window shopping, saw a poster and shoe signed by Christiano Rinaldo for only US$1,999.99!
- Past by Carlo’s Bake Shop
- Turned around and saw Buddy’s Restorante
- Did crazy things on the escalator…
- And went on our way to Outback Steakhouse to eat a Cow!!! 🙄🙄🙄🐂
The next day we rented a car and drove to the Grand Canyon Nature Park. It’s very beautiful to see what nature can do and what wondrous things it leave us to see. It was a short drive, about 2 hours.
Here are the rest of the pictures from the remainder of our vacation: