Stuffed Steamed Fish
- 1 whole filleted Red Snapper
- 1 ounce smoked bang bang
- 1 canned tuna, based on water.
- 2 piles of spinach
- 2 Fine chopped carrots
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 sprig of chopped shallots
- ½ lime juice
- 1 tbs. honey
- 1 tbs. cornstarch
- ½ cup white wine
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- baby sprouts
- baby tomatoes
- 1 lime
- Cut the fish into two and bring the fish with salt and pepper. Put the filling on one half of the fish and then put the other half on this. Use cocktail sticks (toothpicks) for every two fish parts to unite them.
- Place the fish in the pan with the sauce and let it simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
Mix the smoked bang, the tuna, chopped 2 clove garlic and carrots, and bring to taste with salt and pepper.
Fry the shallots in olive oil, then add the honey and lime juice. Bring to boil and dilute with the white wine. Season with salt and pepper. Thick the sauce by adding a mixture of cornstarch and water.
Sauté the spinach in a pan with olive oil and season with garlic, salt, and pepper.
Stag the fish on top of a bed of spinach and add the baby sprouts on top of that.
garnish with a lime wheel and baby tomatoes.