Traveling experiences to Curaçao in April 2017.
You have seen our posts about Restaurant de Gouverneur and Oporto restaurant, right? If not, click on the name and read it 😉.
Here our first “Vlog”!
What’s a vlog? A little more explaining needed?
A vlog (or video blog) is a blog that contains video content. The small, but growing, segment of the blogosphere devoted to vlogs is sometimes referred to as the vlogosphere.
Everyone nowadays, who has access to a camera or just their phones, can vlog. And with your phone editing is easily done with the right application. Most vloggers upload their videos to YouTube or a similar site, just like we did. Only we will share it on our blog ☺️, so our readers/subscribers can see it first.
We hope you enjoy our first vlog. Give us tips if you like.
In Suriname there is a 30 day vlogging challenge right now! It’s day 5 already!
Jean-Luc and 10 others are taking on this challenge. We did not join this time, maybe the next challenge. You can follow them on the below links:
- Arienne van der Hilst: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ewemodupe
- Manuel Lo-A-Njoe (Grafinx): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU9gz6mE66nWOaU_V7l7LFw
- Micha-Robin: https://www.youtube.com/c/micharobin
- Jenilva Bree: https://www.youtube.com/c/ItsSimplyJen
- Serge (Dit is het nieuws): https://www.youtube.com/user/LeSergeon
- Consuela Esseboom (Pros & Conss): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx7dyhwGvyH9LMfILC-bzxg
- AdventuresWithLivv: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClWPoBXhis5_4YDddjVkD2w
- Nicole Ruby-Ann: https://www.youtube.com/user/MyRuby93
- Raz Ta: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZHQ…
- Nancy J. Nunes: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-0P…
- Jean-Luc van Charante: https://www.youtube.com/user/jeanlucSR